Plexiglas® MC DP-32 Flair® Design Pattern Acrylic Sheet is the authentic, world-renowned, quality brand-name general purpose acrylic product offered to you by Modern Plastics.
DP-32 is the Flair® Design Pattern which is a form of plexiglas® MC sheet with a ripple pattern on both sides and is used for many purposes including patio table tops.
A lightweight material having outstanding weatherability, high impact resistance, good chemical resistance, excellent thermoforming and good machinability.
Plexiglas® MC grade acrylic sheet is made by a proprietary continuous process known as melt-calendaring. It offers many of the same high-quality features as Plexiglas® G grade sheet, and also has exceptional thickness tolerance and can be thermoformed to greater detail.
Plexiglas® is available in a wide range of colors, patterns, thickness, sheet size and grades.
Purchase DP-32 Acrylic Table Tops in the following sizes:
- .118″ x 12″ x 12″
- .125″ x 12″ x 12″
Other attributes of Plexiglas® Non-Glare Acrylic Sheet product include:
- Easy to machine
- Non-Glare finish on one side
- Excellent sound abatement properties
- Can be cold and hot formed
- Superior insulating properties
- Less than 50% as heavy as glass
- Absorbs more ultraviolet (UV) energy than ordinary glass
Engineering specifications for Plexiglas® MC Acrylic Sheet Products:
- Tensile Strength – 10,200 psi
- Compressive Strength – 16,000 psi
- Water Absorption (saturation) – 0.1%
- Continuous Service Temperature – .170°F-190°F in (.236″ gauge data)
- Read datasheet for chemical resistance information
- Flammability rating UL94:HB (.236″ gauge data)
Install Plexiglas® sheet away from sources of intense heat or flame. Observe building code stipulations and restrictions. In order to maintain the brilliant luster of Plexiglas® sheet and to avoid scratching, proper cleaning techniques are required.
Use only approved Modern Magic® MicroFiber cleaning cloths and our line of (Novus®) acrylic polishes and scratch removers for usage on all acrylic sheet products.
Important: Plexiglas® acrylic sheet products are sold with either a paper masking (PM) or a green film-masking (FM). These peel off coverings protect both sides of the material from scratching during handling. Paper-masking costs a bit more then film-masking, but you are assured of the best protection of the acrylic sheet. Paper-masking, however, does take a bit more labor to peel off then the film masking.