Data Sheets for Download:
KYDEX® 6200 sheet By SEKISUI
KYDEX® 6200 sheet is a proprietary, high performance thermoplastic sheet designed for use in mass transit vehicles such as subways, vans, buses and trains.
KYDEX® 6200 meets both Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and the Federal Rail Administration (FRA) requirements for smoke emission and flammability as tested under ASTM E-662 and ASTM E-162. It is the ideal thermoplastic to solve your mass transportation equipment needs.
- Window Reveals
- Bulkhead Components
- Ceiling Components
- Available in over 200 developed colours, various textures and thicknesses from 0.71mm (0.028”) and up
- Easy to clean graffiti/spray paint, lipstick, pen, grease and grime with cleaners such as Soft Scrub®, Fantastic®, and citrus-based cleaners such as Cirti Kleen HD® (avoid ammoniated cleaners)
- Resistant to a wide range of concentrated chemicals and solvents, withstands frequent cleaning without staining or fading
- Forms to deep draws with low forces when heated to the upper range of 163 – 200°C (325 – 392°F) and an unusually high resistance to hot tearing
- Can be formed on all standard presses and cut on all standard die-cutting machines