Radel Plate, Rod and Sheet
Colored plastics are very popular in medical technology, e.g., to easily distinguish between different instruments and sizes. TECASON™ P MT (Radel® R) has been specially designed to fulfill these requirements.
TECASON™ P MT Radel® R is a mechanical grade plastic with exceptional resistance to the common sterilization techniques, giving added safety in medical applications. The material also possesses high thermal resistance, excellent mechanical properties and toughness.
TECASON™ P MT Radel® R Properties:
- Resistant to cleaning agents, disinfectants and various solvents
- Resistant to repeated steam sterilization cycles
- High resistance to gamma radiation
- Good hydrolysis resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- High thermal and mechanical capacity
- High impact strength and notched impact strength
- High hardness and rigidity
- Low water absorption
- Very good electrical insulation
- FDA conformity of raw material and color pigments
TECASON™ P MT Radel® R is available in many standard colors.
Medical technology, food technology, precision engineering
Surgical instruments, instrument handles, implant trials, sterilization trays
TECASON™ P MT (Radel® R) is a registered trademark of ENSINGER-HYDE.
Radel® R is a registered trademark of Solvay Advanced Polymers.