PVDF is strong and tough as reflected by its tensile properties and impact strength. Compared to many thermoplastics, PVDF has excellent resistance to creep and fatigue, yet in thin sections such as films, PVDF components are flexible and transparent.
- Release films
- Piezoelectric films
- Chemical resistant tank linings
- Fuel cell seals
- Medical bags
Advantages of PVDF Film:
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Stable to UV and the effects of weather
- Low NBS smoke generation and superior LOI
- Excellent transmittance of solar energy
- Excellent dielectric strength
- High heat resistance
- Excellent physical and mechanical properties for a fluoropolymer
- Resin FDA compliant
- FM 4910 approved
- Thicknesses and Widths:
- .002” to .029” up to 26” wide
- all thicknesses available polished one side, matte the other (P/M)
Download the PVDF Film fact sheet.
Have a salesman contact me immediately.
The following physical property information is based on typical values of the base Kynar® 740 resin as well as test results obtained from actual film testing.