TECATRON PPS is a high-performance thermoplastic manufactured by Ensinger and distributed by Modern Plastics, that combines good mechanical properties with excellent thermal and chemical resistance properties.
There is no known solvent that dissolves TECATRON PPS at temperatures below 392°F. Its low ionic impurities make it an excellent choice for applications where high purity is a concern.
TECATRON GF40 is a glass reinforced material that offers extremely high strength along with excellent chemical resistance properties. TECATRON PVX is a bearing grade PPS that is suitable for high load applications.
- High purity characteristics Low ionic impurities are apparent.
- Outstanding retention of mechanical properties under continuous use up to 338°F (170°C)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulator
- High mechanical strength
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Corrosion resistant
- Dimensional stability over wide variations of temperature and moisture
- Creep resistance Long-term property retention.
TECATRON PPS’s excellent thermal and chemical resistance along with its ionic impurities make an excellent choice for applications requiring low outgassing and high purity. TECATRON PPS is typically used in the automotive, electrical/ electronic, industrial, mechanical, appliance and semiconductor industries.
Contact, Modern Plastics, David Altieri, VP Sales, at email@example.com for more information.
Modern Plastics is a premier distributor of high-performance engineering grade stock shapes and medical grade plastics for both temporary and permanent implant applications. The company is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified.