InteFoam® from Modern Plastics is an expanded PVC foam board that comes in 4’x8’ sheets in gauges ranging from 1mm to 12.7mm (1/25″-1/2″).
Its homogeneous core, rigidity, abrasion-resistant matte surface, chemical resistance, and fire retardant capabilities make InteFoam® the ideal material for POP displays, exhibits, and graphic arts applications.
Available in 3mm and 6mm sheets, color InteFoam® has been reformulated to meet the most stringent industry requirements. Color InteFoam® sheets are packaged with easily removable one-sided PE film masking to minimize shift damage during transit and to prevent scratches caused by dirt and foreign material to extend shelf life.
InteFoam® offers these features:
- Printable – InteFoam®’s consistently smooth, abrasion-resistant surface allows easy paint and ink adhesion for the creation of crisp, eye-catching graphic design.
- Nazdar® Tested – Nazdar®, an industry leader in the production of inks, conducted tests on InteFoam® with excellent results, which are available from World-Pak Marketing upon request.
- Processable – It requires virtually no surface preparation and can be cut, routed, fastened, glued, and laminated with extreme ease using standard tools and hardware. This versatility makes it easy to create elaborate signs and displays.
- Thermoformable – It can be heat bended as well as pressure or vacuum formed into a variety of shapes and configurations to create challenging displays or promotional pieces.
- Fade-Resistant – The fade-resistant properties of color InteFoam®, especially our new red, have out-performed the competition hands down. InteFoam® has been tested and complies with UL94 VO, UL94 5V, and UL48. InteFoam® contains no lead or heavy metals in its formulation.
InteFoam® is a registered trademark of The Inteplast Group, Ltd.