KYDEX® 100 Sheet by Sekisui Plastics
Super tough, durable KYDEX® 100, a proprietary alloy sheet, brings new dimensions to thermoformers in: formability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy.
KYDEX® 100 is available in a wide range of standard and custom colours, textures, and sheet sizes. It is Underwriters
Laboratories, Inc® recognized for UL Std 94 V-0, 5V and has 961 J/m (18 ft-lbs/in) Notched Izod impact resistance.
- Aircraft Interiors
- Medical Products
- Mass Transit Vehicle Interior Components
- Miscellaneous Applications
- Equipment Housings
- Good for deep or hard to form parts more rigid, parts will deform less when loaded
- High Notched Izod impact resistance offers unsurpassed resistance to breakage
- Meets highest standard for chemical resistance for thermoplastic materials
- Recognized by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc® for Std 94 V-0, 5V in all thicknesses and colours
- Uniform wall thickness and crisp detail
- Easy machining and fabricating using conventional methods and equipment