KYDEX® 110 Sheet by Sekisui
Super tough, durable KYDEX® 110 Sheet by Sekisui, a proprietary alloy sheet, brings new dimensions to thermoformers in: formability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy.
This high performance thermoplastic sheet is available in an assorted number of metallic colours.
It is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc® recognized for UL Std 94 V-0, 5V.
- Aircraft Interiors
- Exhibits and Displays
- Kiosk Housings
- Store Fixtures
- Medical Housings
- Office Furniture
- Miscellaneous Applications
- for deep or hard to form parts where good finished detail is required
- more rigid than most thermoplastics so parts will deform less when loaded
- meets highest standard for chemical resistance for thermoplastic materials
- recognized by Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc® for Std 94 V-0, 5V in all thicknesses and colors
- excellent forming properties, uniform wall thicknesses
- easy machining and fabricating using conventional methods and equipment
- passes FFA Vertical Burn Testing according to FAR 25.853 (a) (i)+(ii)