Data Sheets for Download:
KYDEX® 430 is a proprietary ABS/PVC thermoplastic sheet that offers superior thermoformability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy.
KYDEX® 430 is available in a wide range of standard and custom colors, textures, and sheet sizes. It is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc® recognized for UL std 94 V-0, 5V and pass the ball pressure test per IEC 60695-10-2.
- Medical Equipment Housings
- Miscellaneous Applications
- Electrical Equipment Housings
- UL94 V-0, 5-V @ 1mm
- Good for deep or hard to form parts
- More rigid, parts will deform less when loaded – or can be down-gauged for weight-savings
- Meets highest standard for chemical resistance for thermoplastic materials
- Passes UL Std 94 V-0 and 5-V in all thicknesses and colors
- Uniform wall thickness and crisp detail
- Easy machining and fabricating using conventional methods and equipment
- Low moisture absorption – no drying needed prior to thermoforming
- Passes ball pressure test as per IEC 60695-10-2