Data Sheets for Download:
Introduction To KYDEX® 510 Sheet
KYDEX® 510 sheet has superior performance for thermoforming and a decorative sheet for lamination.
KYDEX® 510 is available in many distinctive colors and textures. An acrylic cap protects the surface, providing excellent weatherability for outdoor use. This product is now available with decorative film (black/white granite). While excellent in thermoforming, KYDEX® 510 is also being used as damage resistant surface material.
- Kiosk Housings
- Medical Products
- Equipment Housings
- Miscellaneous Applications
- Offers same properties of KYDEX® sheet, but in a weatherable formula
- Highly impact resistant as measured by the Notched Izod Impact Resistance test
- Fire retardant (self-extinguishing) with UL Std 94 V-0 and 5V ratings
- Low moisture absorption, resistance to chipping and cracking, great fabrication and machining properties and flexibility
- Excellent forming properties, uniform wall thickness and crisp detail
- Can be drilled, punched and cut using standard woodworking or metal working tools
- Exhibits a Dielectric Constant of 2.76 @ 100 Hz, 2.53 @ 800 MHz and 2.51 @ 1.9 GHz