PC-350™ Polycarbonate is a plastic sheet product designed to control static electricity for a wide range of end uses. It is a premium quality polycarbonate sheet which has been surfaced with SciCron Technologies proprietary, clear, C-350™ static dissipative surfacing.
This unique technology prevents charge generation on the sheet surfaces, thereby controlling particulate attraction and preventing electrostatic discharge (ESD) events. This performance is permanent and totally independent of humidity.
PC-350™ Polycarbonate offers exceptional design versatility since it fabricates simply, is light in weight and is available in large sheet sizes. It also exhibits excellent clarity and chemical resistance, plus superior impact resistance, flame spread properties, and bending characteristics.
PC-350™ Polycarbonate is available in clear and transparent gray and bronze tints. Other colors are available by special order.
Download the PC-350™ Polycarbonate fact sheet.
- Cannot be tribocharged when properly grounded, prevents build-up of static charge and accumulation of harmful contamination.
- Electrostatic decay in less than 0.05 second per Federal Test Standard 101C, Method 4046.1 Results in rapid static dissipation without arcing.
- Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- Permanence in static dissipation performance avoids cost of application of temporary topical anti-stats.
- Humidity independent static charge control avoids inconvenience of maintaining high levels of humidity and damage caused by such humidity.
- Advanced technology, uniform surface treatment Avoids conductive discontinuities (charged “hot spots”) often found with non-uniform temporary topical anti-stats.
- Superior impact resistance provides exceptional shatter resistance for safety.
- Superior flame spread properties provides additional protection for equipment in a fire.
- Hard, mar resistant, durable surface C-300 surface, harder than the base plastic, reduces risk of damage to the sheet surfaces.
- Superior chemical resistance reduces risk of solvent or chemical surface damage.
- Excellent clarity premium optical quality polycarbonate with clear C-350 surface minimizes visible distortion.
Contact Modern Plastics Today for PC-350™ Polycarbonate
Request Quote Call (203) 333-3128 or Call (800) 243-9696 Email