UltraTuf CX is a unique co-polyester alloy formulated for increased impact strength, clarity and notch sensitivity improvements. It can be used for a number of applications, including POP displays, face shields, fluorescent covers and the architectural glazing market. Additionally, UltraTuf CX-D provides customers with the same excellent clarity and impact strength of the original, but also provides superior weatherability and UV-resistance.
UltraTuf CX and CX-D provide customers with a powerful combination of high impact strength and superior clarity. UltraTuf’s excellent thermoforming capabilities make it the perfect solution for a variety of market segments. UltraTuf CX-D is recommended for weatherable applications where impact strength is an important factor.
The primary benefits of UltraTuf CX and UltraTuf CX-D are:
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High impact strength – Creates durable, tough parts that will not deform or strain under stress
- Excellent formability
- Clarity – Up to 93% light transmittance
- Superior weathering capabilities (UltraTUF CX-D)
Markets and End-Use Applications
- Skylights, light fixtures, architectural elements
- Point of purchase displays, kiosks, store fixtures, vending faces, and display cases
- Machine guards, safety visors